Most of you will be aware by now that St Mary’s Charlbury and All Saints Shorthampton are closed for public worship. This does not, of course, mean that the work of the church will cease:
• Both St Marys and All Saints will continue to be open every day for private prayer and reflection.
• I will continue to say morning prayer every day in St Marys on behalf of the church community and the wider parish.
Every Sunday at 8.00 am and Wednesday at 9.00 a Eucharist will be live streamed from St Marys. You can join us on YouTube by clicking here.
• Prayer cards and other resources will be available for use within the church building and to take away.
• A regular printed and online resource will be available which will have the readings for the week as well as some prayers and a reflection.
• Links will be posted to the many and varied digital resources that are now available online.
• Pastoral support is part of the bedrock of the church and will continue to be offered, although perhaps in different ways than usual.